Use of the Official Site of the Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival (hereinafter referred to as the Official Site) will be subject to the following conditions:
The Official Site is maintained by the Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival Executive Committee (hereinafter referred to as the Committee). All copyright for text, video images, photographs, and other information found on the Official Site belongs to the Committee or their respective copyright holders. Reproduction or public broadcasting (including actions that make public broadcasting possible) of any or all such information without the expressed consent of the Committee or the copyright holder is in violation of copyright held by the Committee, the copyright holder, or of portrait rights held by the persons pictured. Violators risk criminal prosecution under Japan's Copyright Law.
Japan's Copyright Law states that 'Any publication may be used with citation' as long as such citations 'match practices considered fair and appropriate and fall within a scope accepted for reportage, criticism, research, etc'. Copyright Law specifies that citations must: (1) Clearly state the source; (2) Clearly distinguish the cited material from the non-cited material; (3) Ensure that the cited material remains strictly subsidiary to the non-cited material; and (4) Ensure that the cited material does not violate the rights that copyright holder has on the copyright work. In case of the information provided at the Official Site, the Committee 's copyrights are recognized for all the information, apart from the information with already sited source. When citing or quoting the information from the Official Site which has no indicated source, do include: 「Copyright Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival」or 「Source Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival」.Consider these conditions carefully when citing or quoting from the Official Site.
Although the Committee assures the accuracy of the information provided on the Official Site, it does not take any responsibility for any user who uses the information provided. The Committee cannot be held responsible for any damage that may result through either the use of information from the Official Site or the inability to use such information. The Committee cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information found on the sites linked to the Official Site. Any problems that may result, either directly or indirectly, must be held accountable to the operators of each individual site. Use of information found on the Official Site is subject to your own discretion.
The Committee cannot be held responsible for any computer virus infection or system problems, errors, or damage that may result from the use of the Official Site. Also, the Committee cannot be held responsible for any damage that may result from the use of any materials found on the Official Site.
Any company, organization, or individual may place links to the Official Site from any webpage, with the exception of the following sites:
- The sites that slander or defame the Committee or any other individual or organization
- The sites that contain obscene material or otherwise violate law or social morals
- Any links that alter the Committee's website design are prohibited.
- It may occur that a part of Official Site's information or URL is changed or deleted without prior notice.
- The name of companies, works and logos provided by the Official Site are registered trademarks subjected to trade regulations.
- Due to technical limitations it may occur that the form of characters used in published works differ from the one presented at the Official Site (i.e. platform dependent characters; Japanese name characters, etc.).
- Due to the system damage or maintenance, it may occur that the information of Official Site is not temporarily provided.